Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thoughts

Tell me about the thoughts
that keep you up late at night

Let me be those thoughts that linger in your mind
like the scent of bitter wine

Let me be that last taste on your lips
That you slowly lick
When you can't get enough of it

I want to be that tattoo you get
Impulsively
But please don't regret ever wanting me

I want to be the sun that radiate warmth to your face
The sweet love and tenderness in every embrace

I want to be the words that role off your tongue
The careful whispers
The songs that are sung

I need to be the last thoughts you have before you sleep
I need you to know You are those thoughts for me

I want to be the reason that you wake up for the next day
I want you to love me in every possible way

Tell me
the thoughts that keep you up late at night
and let me be those thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design By Baby in Heels