Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fixation

I sat down one day to contemplate on your beauty 

I wanted to write a poem about it
to wrap up all the words in one stanza or two 

I wanted it to rhyme and flow off my lips
I wanted to summarize your heart 
In just a couple of word 
Put together in a single verse 

But your beauty is too grand for me to put In writing 
There's no denying 
I'm...
I'm simply Fixated on you 

See if God put angels on this earth
That angel would be you 
Because the only thing that is more beautiful than your face is your heart 
And that's perfect 

See there is no such thing as perfection 
But I'm pretty sure you are the definition of it 

And those things that make you so insecure
are those very things that make you so very perfect 

You're so beautiful and you don't even know it 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design By Baby in Heels